Wednesday, October 30, 2013

9 Questions For...Michaela Noelle Designs



1. Your blog and why you started it…
        
         I began Michaela Noelle Designs due to my dad's pushing me to start a blog and put my work up online. He told me as a freshman in college that being in a creative industry would be fun but also trying at times. With his push to get my name out there, I started a little blog that soon became my “baby” as I watched it grow and develop over the last 3 years!


2. The book that has impacted you the most in the last year...
     
     OneThousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. In this book, she suggests we create a list of 1000 things we’re thankful for, and that has totally put life into perspective for me, remembering to count my blessings, no matter how big or small.


3. The person you forget to thank, and now that you've remembered, what you would say to them…
     
     This is hard! I guess I would thank my college professor who sat with me in her office as I cried my freshman year over being homesick. I wanted to walk away when it got hard to be away from home, but I didn’t. That little pep talk got me through :)


4. The movie from your childhood that you loved the most...

    Most Disney films and of course, Parent Trap! (Back before Lindsay Lohan took a turn for the worst!)


5. Others think it's geeky, but it's awesome…

     The Sims. I grew up playing this computer game, but I would only build the houses. My mom would actually have to remind me to go eat dinner when I would be playing-- I got SO into it!


6.Your blog's darkest moment was when…

     I got a nasty anonymous comment. I was sad for a day, and then realized if you put yourself out there like this, that is bound to happen!


7. The skill you would learn if there were more hours in the day...

     Cooking. Definitely!


8. The trend you can't stand…

     Highwaisted shorts and pants. Just not my thing!


9. You would like us to pray about…

        I always pray for the safety of my family and friends. In this world, you just never know. I pray for love, joy, comfort, and also to actively use the days we are given for good!


10. Care to add a 10th question?

     Your favorite guilty pleasure….
                
     Watching The Bachelor while eating my favorite flavor of ice cream. (Either cookies n cream or      chocolate and caramel. It’s a toss up!)


Michaela Noelle Designs is a beautiful tribute to design and the life of a Christian woman in the gorgeous state of California. She regularly posts about her work as an interior designer, fashion, entertaining, diys and more. I have greatly enjoyed working with her! Thanks for being here, Michaela!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! Thanks for having me :) It was so great to come up with answers for these fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had great answers! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. Love you're blog! The Anthro vintage feel is adorable! I am brand new to blogging and have no idea how to make my blog known or anything like that. Feel free to check it out at brookesapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation!