Monday, November 4, 2013

November...


October's gone. Halloween's gone. November's here. And almost exactly a year ago today, Banana Grove Designs was conceived. I'm amazed to think back to each little "victory" for my shop and all of the things I figured out that seemed insurmountable. There are a slew of things I don't have the first clue about, but remembering the small things I was able to conquer leaves me with confidence that I'll soon conquer the big things, too. I have loved my little business so much and am excited to see what the Lord does with it in the next year! 

Here's a new little guy just in time for winter. Check him out in the shop here



Song

1 comment:

  1. Encouraging words for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business (like me!). -- Rebekah S. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation!