Monday, November 25, 2013

Shop News - Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale


I really want to take the time today to let you in on just a few little things going on with BGD.

-The big holiday sale is coming up! I'm very excited! This is the first year I've done this. At this time a year ago, BGD was just a thought. It amazes me to think about that...



-I just ordered a bunch more gold elephants for this necklace that sold out last week! We have elephants!

-I've been working on my photo shoot backgrounds for pieces. It's been important to me to have overall consistency and a branded look in my photos, but figuring out the best place in my home to shoot them has been difficult. I have finally landed on something very natural! What do you think? I'm going to be re-shooting a lot of pieces this week.

shop 


 shop

 -It means the world to me to receive messages like this from customers:
"This necklace is very well made, wonderfully unique and absolutely perfect! I was hesitant to order it because I have extremely sensitive skin and often times have trouble wearing anything around my neck, but I have worn it for almost a week and so far there have been no problems :-) This necklace is beautiful and I adore wearing it - I will be ordering more things from this artist in the near future! Thank you!" -Heston

-I'm getting ready to add sterling silver and 14k gold initial charms to my inventory. You will be able to buy them by themselves or have them added to a gemstone or charm already in stock! It's something I've wanted to do for a while!

-A few newbies with a real fall feel:




-A song for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!