Hey there! I'm Anna. I'm a 20-something living in the Midwest who spends her days creating a brand of jewelry, blogging, looking after two little girls, and enjoying a tight-knit circle of family and friends. Banana Grove Designs is my jewelry brand. A few things about me:
- I love all arts: literature, music, film, etc., and devour them in large quantities.
- I am a Christian Hedonist (intrigued? explanation here)
- My ultimate dream is to write.
- I love to laugh. I think a sense of humor is my favorite thing about anybody. If you make me laugh and I make you laugh, we're tight.
- The name Banana Grove Designs came about when some friends in college ran away with "Anna Banana" and started calling me just "Banana". When I started my business it popped into my head and worked.
- My sister and parents are my closest friends.
I have fairly minimalist, classic tastes when it comes to jewelry and fashion in general, but I value quality, I love sparkle and color, and I appreciate fresh designs. Banana Grove Designs is where you will find fresh, minimalist gemstone jewelry using wire-wrapping techniques and quality materials. My goals as a designer/shop owner are:
- To create a respected, quality brand that people trust by primarily using natural materials and providing excellent customer service.
- To make each woman that comes to my shop or blog feel comfortable, elegant and valued.
- To celebrate and enjoy beauty
I write about all of the above and more. I hope you enjoy the read!
Here are a few of my favorite posts:
- 20 Answers
- When Life Gives You Lentils (How to View Life's Boring Moments)\
- Why I Love...You've Got Mail
- Birthday Reflecting