Friday, November 22, 2013

Farrago Friday 11.22.13


I'm so glad it's Friday! I love the approaching days of "who knows what" and the opportunity to get a little more sleep (here's hoping that actually happens). I also enjoy sharing my mishmash of links and photos from the week with you! Here you go:

-True words...


-Free Chalkboard Christmas Gift Labels and Tags. I thought I would wait until December to post this link, but lots of you probably do things like this early, so you're getting them before Thanksgiving!


-Are you right or left brained? :) Take the test.

-From Target. It went on my Christmas list...there's an emerald green one in the store, but I couldn't find it online. 


-A spin on two old classics: Pecan Cheesecake Pie. Yum!


-How to Care for Winter Clothes (wool, cashmere, velvet, down)



-A beautiful and easy idea for fall brownies! 


-Oh, how well I know the feeling


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!