Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Decorating: inspiration from Orchard House


I'm really excited about decorating my home for the upcoming holidays! This year, my desire would be to have Christmas decorations that make me feel like I'm in the 1994 version of Little Women (w/ Winona Ryder & Christian Bale) by using natural, organic things like fruit, white flowers, and live greenery. Here are some examples:



image from country living



image from Veranda 






How are you decorating for the holidays?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great inspiration, too. -- Rebekah S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna!
    I am all about the greenery too! I have a long greenery centerpiece on our table with gold pears and pinecones:)
    Little Women is one of the very best movies!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation!