Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Breakfast!

I recently realized that I have quite the online collection of breakfast recipes sitting in pinterest or bookmarked. And most of them are sahweet! Thought I would share some of these unhealthy delights with you. As far as the sugarey ones go, if you feel guilty about the overdose of carbs, I think I've seen people toss sprigs of something green on top. That should help balance things out.

-Cream Scones and Grapefruit Curd



-Almond and Yogurt Waffles with Orange Honey Syrup



-Creamy Polenta with Egg, Arrabiata and Bacon



-Banana Pancakes with Coconut Caramel Syrup



-Savory Spinach + Cheese Waffles



-Hazelnut Crepes with Honey Whipped Cream and Fruit



-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins



-German-Style Dutch Baby Pancake








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!