Friday, October 4, 2013

Farrago Friday 10.4.13


There is a storm brewing outside my house, y'all... it looks beautiful! Praise the Lord! From the week...


-Loved this Etsy post. You should try making your own tea this winter!



-I like these! If we didn't already have a slew of coasters around the house, I would make them!



-This recipe (from A Beautiful Mess) for pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust looks wonderful!



-It's really too early to be talking about that holiday at the end of the year that's my favorite, but if you're looking for unique, handpainted cards for that holiday, the etsy shop Stationary Bakery has some cute choices! They also have birthday, thank you and lots of other occasion cards, as well.








-I've been enjoying my fall pinterest board. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!