Thursday, October 24, 2013

3 Days a Week...


Fall rolls on. I've been missing days posting over the last couple of weeks and after pondering what to do about it, I've decided to do it on purpose! I'm trying to balance two part time jobs and my jewelry business in addition to other projects floating around, so in order to give myself breathing room, I'm going to begin posting just on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (at least, temporarily). This will also allow me to focus on improving the quality of the content. It's a win-win!

TODAY...(is Thursday, but that's okay. We'll pretend it's Wednesday.) I have really been inspired by all of the beautiful white gemstones sitting on my work bench. Rock crystal, moonstone, tourmalinated and rutilated quartz, herkimer diamonds...beautiful all the time, but I especially like them paired with gold! For the holidays, I'm focused on white stones, mostly with gold, but some with silver, as well. First, is a moonstone bar necklace with wavy vermeil discs. Click here for the shop listing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!