Friday, October 25, 2013

Farrago Friday 10.25.13

This weekend...


From the week:

-Pretty DIY from Garland of Grace. Click here for instructions...



-I have a cream cardigan similar to this one (about a foot shorter) that I practically live in during the cold months. Here's one now. And another one. And another.



-I enjoyed looking through Michaela's pictures of Napa! Brought back memories.



-10 Words To Cut from Your Writing I shall be using the words "just" and "really" a lot less from now on...

-Mini Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Pound Cakes...dang.



-If you've ever struggled to understand some of the basic photography terms like ISO, aperture, or exposure, this article does a great job of explaining it in a simple way. It really helped me!

source


-Take this quiz put together by the New York Times to see how well you can read other people's emotions. It's cool! I got 29/36.

-Did you know this existed?! There are actually pink lakes in the world! This one's in Australia. Read a little about it here.



- I love this! Two minutes before Abbey Road...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!