Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Skincare Routine


I am talking about Skincare today. For a long time, I have flitted from product to product, buying stuff, being disappointed in its mediocre quality, forgetting about it, using whatever else is in my bathroom cabinet, forgetting about that too, basically investing in things that I abandon later. I think lots of girls do this. After a time, your supply of unused cleansers, moisturizers, toners, masks, scrubs, etc. represents money, and while it's not necessarily "money down the drain", it doesn't do you any good just sitting in a bottle, either. All the while, you still haven't found something you like using.

Recently, I decided that instead of spending small amounts of money many many times over without results, the smarter thing would be to do a bit of research, spend a little bit more money and find products that work; things that I'll want to buy, completely use up, and buy again. With that in mind, I have come up with a very simple, ultimately affordable skincare routine that actually works for me.

I get up in the morning and wash my face with the Olay Regenerist cream cleanser/exfoliant, then immediately use the Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting moisturizer. Morning's done! At night, I use the Bioderma Crealine (or Sensibio) H2O solution that cleanses and removes ALL makeup. I use the Olay micro-sculpting moisturizer again and go to bed. That's it. Just 3 things. And my skin has never looked and felt healthier.

Doing the research, I win. What have you found that works for you?

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!