Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bridesmaid Necklaces


Back in May, I was so honored when my friend Lauren asked me to create necklaces for her bridesmaids to wear in her wedding ceremony! The amazing Ben and Ashley of Rosey Red Photography took a few shots of the necklaces on Lauren and Paul's special day, and I thought I would share...




The necklaces were custom made...sparkly navy blue sandstone wrapped in sterling silver with a coral jade accent bead and a personalized initial tag.



Of course, I have to take this opportunity to congratulate the beautiful bride and her handsome groom one more time!


If you need custom-made jewelry for your wedding, to give as a gift, or for yourself, don't hesitate to let me know! :)

-Song

*all photos c/o Rosey Red Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!