Friday, July 25, 2014

7.25.14


I'm looking forward to this weekend! Long time friends from South Carolina are driving up to visit with me and my family for a day or two. They're a couple who have been like an aunt and uncle to me over the years, and I can't wait to see them! We'll be spending a lot of time talking, drinking sweet tea and enjoying summer out on the screened-in porch. I hope your weekend is just as relaxing. :)

Links and things from the week...

-I finally started reading this! I've only finished the intro and foreword, but I can already tell I'm in for a good read.



-Looks delicious! Sparkling Grapefruit Sangria by How Sweet It Is...



-This article blew my mind a little. According to this, we've been saying Dr. Seuss's name wrong all this time!

-Now, this is original...congrats to Tammy of Lemons, Avocados and the Bay on marrying her man and being ushered away via lightsaber!


-Take a look at these travel tips. They're brilliant.

-I'm quite close to ordering this t-shirt from J. Crew. I'm waiting for it to go on sale. I know it will eventually. It's just a question of who gives in first.


-Very interesting little guide to reading body language and how it can help you understand where a person's coming from.

-I wish I could come up with and execute projects like this! Kinsey can and Kinsey does. It's a lavender oil bottle necklace diy...


-This brought joy to my heart. I love Sherlock Holmes and who better to play elderly Sherlock than Sir Ian McKellan, the king of British wise guys. It's gonna be good...



-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!