Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Monday


This past weekend, my sister and I held down the fort for my parents (and tended to the diabetic cat) while my mom and dad hit the road on a business trip for a couple of days. We had planned on being out socializing at least one of those days, but sinus infections struck and we wound up spending the entire weekend inside, cleaning the house, working on various projects (for me...blogging, making pieces and planning planning planning), watching movies and resting. It was like a mini spa/girl weekend and it was so restful. My sis and I get along incredibly well and were hanging out together most of the time, but we also had our own spaces to be alone, journal and read. I feel like I learn so much when I have a journal and a Bible and time. 

Now, the week and the daily grind are back, but instead of feeling sad, I feel fortified! I feel rested and refreshed and ready to attack the projects I was planning. I'm happy to see Monday!

How was your weekend?  

-Song (from Bump to Buzz) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!