Friday, August 22, 2014

Box of Chocolates Friday 8.22.14


I woke up this morning, and saw my hair doing something similar to Ana's. Problem. I hope you all have a good weekend! I'll be hoping we get some warm weather sans the humidity in Ohio. It's brutal today.

-I had a moment this week when I wished I was anywhere else...this looks good:


-Really liked these tips from Betsy on building community through your blog.

-Is anyone else wondering how long it will take before the fire that is the ice bucket challenge dies out? Has this sort of thing ever happened before?

-This little blouse is from anthropologie and I just thought it was really pretty.


-It's now on my bucket list to visit this library in Missouri! Incredible!


-What clever mommies do when their kids draw on walls.

-A retirement community jams out to Pharrell's Happy.


-Be yourself.


-This is great...


-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!