Friday, August 1, 2014

8.1.14


That was one of the fastest weeks I've ever lived! What in the world?! And one of the fastest months. Stay as long as possible, Summer. Please. I need you.

Here are a few things from my week:

-Michaela mentioned that this jacket was on sale and since I've been looking for one just like it...I bought it.



-I just bought these Photoshop Element actions from A Beautiful Mess, and now I have to figure out how to use them.

-This...The Daily Routines of Famous Creatives. My goal is to emulate the early to bed, early to rise people.

-I'm going to try making these. And then, I'm going to eat them. Recipe from One Brass Fox here.


-I spent a lovely, happy afternoon with my sisters, biological and adopted. There was a lot of laughing and my photographer sister and I did a lot of shooting. :)



-This article has me thinking about how to make my blog posts more useful to you, the readers. Any ideas? Shoot me a message in the comments.

-Annnnd, I'm feeling a bit emotional today. I hope the weekend turns my frown upside down. I'm not as good at crying as this guy.



Have a great weekend, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!