Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Now What?


I'm back from Ohio's state homeschooling convention! It was a crazy, fun, sleep-deprived weekend. There were many bittersweet moments because this year's convention was the last one of its kind. We're making big changes in 2015. I've truly enjoyed being a part of the awesome team that runs the show every year. They are dear friends. I also feel very strongly about helping parents to educate their own children. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be involved...

There has been such a build up to this event for me all spring. I found myself coming home and thinking, "now what?" The good thing is that my summer is now clear of anything big. I have nothing scheduled! There's freedom to do whatever whenever and focus completely on new things for Banana Grove Designs. My goals for the next few months are to clear out old inventory and learn some new techniques, enjoy the photography course with ABM and collaborate on projects with other bloggers. I'm excited! What's on your horizon?

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!