Monday, June 30, 2014

Initial Tag Necklaces


My new initial tag necklaces are finally in the shop! I'm excited because I've wanted to add these for a long time! They're great for layering with other delicate necklaces to add a personalized touch. Customers can choose from 14k gold filled or sterling silver chains and tags.  A few of my other necklaces will come with the option of adding an initial tag, too.

Switching gears from jewelry to health...This week I'm challenging myself to something. I'm ashamed to admit this, but I have never drunk eight glasses of water in a single day. It's ridiculous, but I just don't make time to hydrate as much as I should! I saw a pin this past week that prompted me to try drinking eight glasses or 6 BKR bottles a day for a week and see what happened. So, you are my accountability. I expect to be happier and healthier by Sunday! :)

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!