Monday, June 16, 2014

Busy Week


I hope you all had a great weekend and were able to honor your fathers in some way. I played mini golf with mine. :) This week is going to be a little hectic for me. For the past five years I have been privileged to serve as an assistant manager of a convention for the state home educators' association in Ohio. There is always an intense amount of preparation leading up to it, but this year has been even more intense. The convention is at the end of the week, and while I will definitely be staying on top of orders and things, blog posts will be a little more brief than usual. Things should be back to normal next week, though!

Today, I wanted to share something I just found. Charity Klicka's blog & pinterest boards are so lovely. Follow her! Charity is someone I've traveled in the same circles with for a while, and I've heard her name a lot, but I had no idea she had such an eye for photography. The photo above is one of hers. :)

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!