Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cameras & Initials


I'm excited to share some shop news with you! I will soon be adding personalized initial tags to my inventory. :) I learned to stamp last fall and purchased a back ordered stamping set a few months ago. It has finally arrived!

The necklace in the photo above is one that I made for my very dear friend Erin who happens to be an extremely talented photographer. If you are in the central Ohio area and in need of someone to do a shoot for you, HIRE HER! You can check out her blog here and her Flickr account here. In addition to her family and event shoots, you will see a ton of photos of goat kids, horses, sled dogs and lots of other animals (due to the fact that she lives on a farm w/ a sled dog kennel). She recently completed a set of photos chronicling her golden retriever's weekly adventures called 52 weeks of Kirby. It's so cute! See some more of her work below...I love the band shot.





Isn't she talented? You're sure to see more of her work on here in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!