Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Notice Anything Different?


You're not in the wrong place! The logo reveal and blog spruce happened yesterday! What do you think? I still have some bugs to work out with the blog template. There have been some funny sizing issues, so bear with me until it all looks polished. I am by no means an expert on html...

My new logo is very close to what I had in mind when I started working with the designer, albeit a tad more elegant than I had envisioned (which isn't a negative). Meredith of Jack + Molly Creative did an almost superhuman job of figuring out what I wanted. She listened to all of my suggestions and asked great questions in order to get the final result. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks, Meredith!

Y'all, I'm so excited about all of this "newness." I have yet to make the logo switch in my etsy shop and business cards, packaging, etc; that's next on the list. But everything will be spiffed up soon, and by next week, I should have the photos of the spring collection finished to show you. Stay tuned...

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!