Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Happenings


Look what came to me from California on Saturday. It's so cute! Thanks for the encouragement, Jess Lively. Got to frame it now. :)


I'm not sure what happened to me Friday night, but I started churning out new pieces at an alarmingly fast rate! I ate some coffee infused dark chocolate earlier in the day...maybe that had something to do with it? And on Saturday, after much experimentation, I landed on a new background for my photos that I love! It's earthy and fresh and my new blog banner. :)

Take a look at the latest pieces in my shop...all simple, delicate, and bright up against that black:







This is going to be a busy week for me. Some friends from out of town are coming to stay at my house for a week or so and the day they leave, I'm off to be the voluntary office assistant to the coordinator of a large weekend homeschool convention. Both of those things take some prep work, especially the last one. I'll stay consistent with the blog, though! Just got to get more dark chocolate!

A song for your Monday (heard this one on a beer commercial, and even though the lyrics sound like a fortune cookie, I enjoyed the peppiness. It's a more obscure song, and there's no official video for it...the person who made this one likes wolves? Enjoy!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2zS6Vhbxw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!