Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Friday!


image c/o petitealma


More "end of week" tidbits :)


  • Father's Day ideas from Julep... I think my dad's getting a tie cookie on a stick for Father's Day this year. :) He got a basketball goal for his birthday/father's day gift earlier, but he still needs a cookie!










  • Got my e-book, Wish I Knew by Jess Lively this week...gonna dig into it soon. It looks way more in-depth than I was expecting, which is an extremely good thing! Any small business owners/entrepreneurs interested? Here it is.






  • I found another Etsy gem this week...handprinted hemp pillow covers from Melongings. Lovely! Click on the shop and you're sure to find something that will go with your home decor.










See y'all next week! Happy Friday...best song ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!