Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Never Do This...


I rarely post anything wedding related on Pinterest. It's just not me. My philosophy is that once I meet the man I'm going to marry, he'll totally influence what our wedding will be like, so why should I start dreaming up the "perfect day" when it's undoubtedly going to change? No offense to anyone who loves wedding pinning, I just think I'm prone to getting overly attached to ideas. :) I don't want to get my heart set on those succulent wedding favors just to hear him say he thinks the "tiny cactuses" are silly looking (that's what my future husband will probably call a succulent). Since, I have yet to meet the future hubby, I have no clue what to expect. :) Yet... I have always loved wedding gowns with short sleeves, and when I saw this simple, classic dress in these wedding photos from TBarton Photography, I really wanted to pin them! Take a peek...






Stunning gown, no? Isn't this photo shoot gorgeous, too?! Check out the rest of it here. And get a load of the banner for TBarton's blog. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice the banana theme! I do think you would look lovely in that dress! You and your future fiance need to pose in a tree too. :) --R.S.

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation!