Monday, October 6, 2014

Shout-Outs


The above is the Boston terrier I dog sat for last week. My photographer friend Erin would've been disappointed in me if I didn't jump on the opportunity to practice my skills on this new subject. ;) This is the best I got! Sadie strongly dislikes it!

I've been reading about a lot of happy things happening in some of your lives! I'm just going to celebrate them for a moment...

-First, I wanted to make you guys aware of a giveaway I'm sponsoring with Elizabeth Mayberry over at Oak + Oats! It's not more jewelry, it's actually for something I've never used before... a pair of Chacos! If comfortable, wilderness/hiking footwear is your thing, head over here and enter! They look great and Elizabeth swears by them. :) If you're already following me on Twitter or Bloglovin', you have an entry to claim.

I'd also like to say...

-"Congrats" to my friend Jenny of Jen+Eric Generation, who just announced that she and her  husband are expecting!!! :)

-To sweet Bailey of Brave Love, "the blog redesign looks gorgeous. Keep going!"

-"Welcome back" to Eileen of A Creative Day, a very old and dear friend and the new mother of adorable twin girlies!

-To Alisha, "Good luck on the launch! It looks amazing!"

Gonna go finish reading Huckleberry, so I can participate in Operation Read Your Shelves with Lauren of 34 Magnolia Street tomorrow. :)

Hope your Monday is filled with good people!

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!