Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Green Olive Designs


I'm writing about a special local artist this afternoon. :) I've mentioned my friend Abby before, but I don't think I've ever blogged about her amazing talent! She's always excelled at most art mediums, including painting and sculpting, but she just recently opened an Etsy shop to sell handmade gifts. Green Olive Designs is stocked with woodburned gourd ornaments and earring trees. Yes, handmade earring trees. Very well-made, metal earring holders that are shaped like actual trees. For Christmas a couple of years ago, she made the banana tree in the picture above for me. Many of the earrings I sell are hanging on it.

Here are a couple of her ornaments, as well...



These make beautiful gifts and the detail will blow you away. If you don't see the design you're looking for, she does custom work, as well. :)

Oh, and today just happens to be her birthday! Happy Birthday, Ab!

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!