Friday, May 30, 2014

5.30.14


 Why don't they sell books on the street anymore? :)

The hot news around here is that I got a twitter account Wednesday. Would you like to be my followers? (That just sounds so weird.) To check it out, click here or on the cute little bird to the right under "keep in touch."

I hope you're about to embark on a life altering weekend! Here are some fun things to peruse:

-Great quote:


-Only 1 out of 10 people can pronounce this entire poem, or so they say. It's Chaos by Dutchman Gerard Nolst Trenite and you should read it out loud. I used to teach English, and this poem speaks to me. (it's funny)

-Ideas for staying active and getting exercise when you're on the road.

-I love this t-shirt designed by MadeByGirl! It's French for "She is Strong." You can get one here.



-10 inspiring (hole-in-the-wall) bookshops around the world. I want to visit them all!!!

-My new favorite chocolate. It's amazing! I love any combo of chocolate and mint.

-Blue Cheese Mac & Cheese by How Sweet It Is...dang.



-I love this anthropologie jacket worn by Sally from A Piece of Toast. Alas, it's out of stock. Here are a few other options: Loft; Piperlime; French Connection



-I long to go back to Napa Valley! Someday...


-Song

4 comments:

  1. I like that "Elle Est Forte" shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! And, there is a bookstore here in DC that sells a decent selection of books on a table out front of their shop. I love walking by and just seeing them there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a good one?!
      That's awesome! I'd get so distracted I would never get where I was going. :)

      Delete

Let's start a conversation!