Friday, August 2, 2013

Farrago Friday 8.2.2013


My grandmother and my aunt just came to town! I'm so excited to spend the weekend with them! I'll be busy showing them around my haunts and introducing them to friends and having a great time. Here's wishing you a weekend filled with great times, yourself. :)

Tidbits...

- Thank you for being original with your engagement photos, cute people...



-Beautiful color, beautiful collage...from Julip Made.

-I'm really appreciating the "casual" summer thing going on right now. I like casual. It's so easy. Kendi's casual downtown raiment is quite cute!

-Ginger Basil Grapefruit Spritzer...That just sounds too unusual to not try!


-Thoroughly enjoyed this article about loving someone in the real world...

-This is about right...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!