Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Currently


Currently, I am...
 
Designing... a website! I can't wait to share this with you. I had hoped to have everything finished by the end of April, but as I have learned, things don't always work out the way we forecast. My goal is to have everything finished in June. This one woman show is busily figuring many things out for the first time, but the priority is getting it right and enjoying the process!

Enjoying... spring! This is always my favorite time of year! Everything is blooming and colorful and everybody is appreciative of the warmth instead of complaining about it. :) I'm drinking in all the green and pink and white every chance I get and planning fun things for the summer months.

Ordering... my life before I go off to housesit for a Boston Terrier. This is like a little retreat that I look forward to every year.

Celebrating... Mother's Day soon (obviously)! Mom, you're getting a blender! (She knew that already, the old one just gave out)

Tasting... lots of fruity, vegetabley, and meaty things. I'm on a no-carb cleanse for a few days.

What are YOU currently doing?

Linking up with Anne in Residence & Gold and Bloom :)


6 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the new site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, me too! :D My blog will mainly stay the same except for a few changes, including a new logo, but the shop will be all new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Allison! I'm looking forward to seeing it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo! I adore tulips. And I just did a Whole30 and loved all the tasty fruity, vegetabley, and meaty things it encouraged me to try. Lots of delicious stuff to be had besides carbs and sugar in this world :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, Anne! It's a great link up! :) Cutting out carbs is super difficult for me unless I stock up with my favorite fruits and already cooked lean meats. Hurray for eating healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation!