Wednesday, May 27, 2015

'Sup! (Fun Links & My Whereabouts)



Hey Friends!

I'm going to be out this week working my "other job" that I don't talk about very much. I'm an office administrator for a nonprofit organization here in Ohio that supports homeschooling families, and this weekend is our annual convention in Sandusky! This is our first year co-hosting with a wonderful organization called Teach Them Diligently and it's also our first year at a convention center that's a resort & water park. :) It's bound to be fun but very busy and all of my blogging muscles will be used for the organization blog, so pardon my absence here. I'll be back next week, but in the meantime you should follow along on Instagram cause things will still be hopping over there: @anna.seay :)

Be they homeschooling or not, parents that care about their children's education have my heart, y'all. It's a privilege to help the moms and dads who are able and willing to take the role of full-time educators upon themselves.

And now, I have a few links for you to look at while I'm away...

17 Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers - Excellent tips from Alisha!

The Little Blue Car That Barely Ran - This made me tear up. Beautifully written by Rachael Kincaid, I think everyone can relate to the pangs of growing up and moving on...

The Definition of Hell for Each of the Meyers Briggs Personality Types - HAHA!

Salted Caramel Brownie Skillet - This recipe makes my mouth water!

The Happy Secret to Better Work - A Ted Talk by Shawn Achor that had my sister and me in stitches! He's hilarious and inspiring. :)

See you later lovelies!

-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!