Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Day the Lord Has Made...



My internet connection has been real choppy lately making posting this week pretty hit or miss. It looks like it may be on the mend as of today, though. Keepin' my fingers crossed!

In the midst of internet troubles, I've been busy trying to figure out Adobe InDesign. I had no idea what a headache it was going to be! I am so new at this kind of thing, and it is not designed for newbies, so it's probably going to take a while.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend! The sky finally cleared and it's gorgeous outside! I'm looking forward to spending the evening hanging out with a dear friend who popped into town for a quick visit! The Lord made today and it is good. :) Talk to y'all Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!