Friday, November 14, 2014

Box of Chocolates Friday Vol. 8


This weekend I'm attending a Bible study, going out for coffee, visiting old friends and carrying on my pre-holiday jewelry making crusade. There are new pieces covering a designated portion of my work space, lending extra inspiration and encouragement whenever I need it. I can't wait to share them with you! To be honest, the next portion of the process is my least favorite: the photoshoot. I love having beautiful photos of my jewelry, but sometimes getting them can be a long and tedious experiment. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

From the week (and last week):

-Renee Zellweger & Learning to be Happy with How You Look This is a sad, yet fascinating story. I've always thought she was so uniquely beautiful.

-35 Author on Author Put-Downs Perspective is a powerful thing.

-"Putting aside the distractions and lust for the elusive success and putting forward a charge to love others well, to love my family well, and to love myself well." - Leia Bryn (In This Season)

-Sweet Honey and Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins YUM

-20 Quotes from Children's Books Every Adult Should Know

-The Disease of Being Busy This (very liberal) publication got it right.

-What Playing a Musical Instrument Does to Your Brain

-To the Girl Who's Trying I put this on my bookmarks bar so I can quickly find it. I needed it this week.

-I don't particularly like rap (I do like HP), but this...this is impressive:


-This will make you tear up. This paraplegic veteran's buddies rigged up a harness so that his bride could have a surprise dance with him at their wedding:



That's all, folks! Have a happy Friday!



-Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!