Friday, September 13, 2013

Farrago Friday 9.13.13

It's Friiiiiday!!!! I'm headed off to housesit through next weekend w/ my sister. Sadie the Boston Terrier is going to be hanging with us.


Here's the batch of random from this week...

-I don't know who took this picture (sorry), but I'd like to know how they got into my house when I was 4 without my mother seeing them! Seriously, this could be me and my sis. It jumped out at me because we plan to watch old animated Disney movies while we housesit. Good stuff! :)



-When I got my haircut, the stylist used this on my hair and it stayed quite soft and smooth for a really long time afterwards. I'm considering ordering a bottle:




-This article was very worth reading! It was right on target for me and expressed some of the frustration I've experienced in my early 20s. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

-This may be coming to BGD...

anthology27


-Cute and easy coaster DIY from Fellow Fellow:



-Dark Chocolate and Salted Caramel Topped Shortbread...I like the salt & caramel coupling going on, and these looks delicious!



-I'm pondering purchasing Jess Lively's Business With Intention At-Home Workshop...what do you think? If anyone reading this is interested in it too, she's giving 15% off to people on her newsletter mailing list who pre-register.

-I would like to live in this summer pinterest board by Beneficial Design forever, but the autumn one is beautiful too...

                    

-A song for the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!