Friday, May 3, 2013

Poor Sad Neglected Blog...

Hi Readers!

I'm back in the blogging world! I took a break for a week or so due to a death in my family. My 100 year old great grandmother passed away a couple of weeks ago and I took off for Alabama for her funeral. This is a woman who helped raise me when I was little.. I lived next door to her for years. She was a very loving great grandmother who hosted many a tea party at her house for me and all her other great granddaughters. I'll miss her very much, but I'm so thankful she is now at rest with the Lord, and her husband Verne. I know some of you were praying for my family last week, so "THANK YOU!" so much...

I'll be posting about my favorite blogs again tomorrow, but since I've been gone for so long, I wanted to give you a few updates on my shop.

Here are a few of the latest listings:




All three of these are some of my newest favorites! To check them out further, click here.

A couple of other updates: 

I'm expecting to get my new logo soon! Can't wait! A very good friend of mine is a talented graphic designer and she's showing me proofs in the next few days. :)

On Tuesday I'm sponsoring a giveaway on the gorgeous blog Pawley's Island Posh! So excited! Check in to see which piece Julia chose to use in the giveaway (I let her pick) and to enter it yourself. :) She chose something that goes perfectly with her blog!

And finally...SPRING HAS COME! Which affects my shop in no real way, except that it gives me an extra burst of creativity to look out my window and see daffodils, forsythia, hyacinths, redbuds and dogwood trees all blooming like there's no tomorrow!

Here's a gorgeous photo courtesy of Michaela Noelle Designs, which just happens to be tomorrow's blog...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation!