Friday, September 27, 2013

9.27.13


I know I go into fall kicking and screaming every year, but once I'm done, I truly enjoy it. There's something very exciting about fall due to the expectancy hanging in the air. Bonfires, apple cider, scarves and sweaters, pumpkin donuts, honey crisp apples, leaves changing color, and hot tea...lovely. From the week:

-Tiny little pinecone on a chain in the shop.



-Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats, a recipe that I will definitely be trying soon!



-Google like a boss...self-explanatory



-I enjoyed this little post by Jess Lively about getting her winter coat relined. I haven't heard anyone say "my tailor" outside of a movie in ever. Looks beautiful and is definitely more affordable if you go around buying $300 coats. Someday, maybe...



-Real big Psych fan here, but I can't believe someone made a site for all the "Gus, don't be a..." lines. :) It's great.

-I can honestly say that I already knew every single one of Refinery 29's hospitality tips from my mother. :)


-I think I'm getting this...



-Great story that happened in the midst of the terror in Kenya last week...

-Beautiful photo (Fred Astaire and Audrey Hepburn) :)


Song...

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the pinecone necklace and the one with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire (LOVE that one!). You're "Google Like A Boss" is VERY useful. Thank you! :) --R.S.

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation!