Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bits and Pieces...

Won't. Stop. Raining.



Happy Thursday! Little bits and pieces of interesting for you today...

- The Perfect Palette featured my earrings in one of their June posts. I didn't find out until recently. :) Thanks, Chrissy!



- One of the cutest things you'll ever see...there's a baby giraffe!

- Goodreads posted this. I want to weep for the people who put down the second most abandoned classic...



- Top 12 WEIRD laws that actually exist!

- Not my style, but it has bananas.


- Must! Taste! Perfect! Cookie! ...Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter & Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies from Channeling Contessa.



1 comment:

  1. What an interesting overview from Goodreads. I think I'd fit into the category of "I hate to finish a book I've started," but sometimes I quit reading a book because I don't have time to devote to to it and I lose interest in it after I put it down.

    I want those cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation!